"You need to believe in what you believe to make it happen." ~manulgupta

Saturday 4 March 2017

YOU

You are the one who makes me happy
The one I talk to whenever I feel crappy,
You are the one I want to live for
No matter how bitter you are or sour,
You whom I cannot see sad
Kids of whom I want to call me dad,
You who shall never cry till the time you are in my sight
You who I will ensure will fly because you are the bird who has all my time,
You who shall always smile
You who has the most beautiful eyes
You who I will not defile
You who I wish to make more wise,
You the one who can see beneath
You who accepts me with all my faults
Because you do not judge me
And help me in all my halts,
You who is special but will never accept
Because you are too afraid of being a neglect,
You who tries so hard to suppress yourself
But with me finally expresses herself,
You are the one I love and you are the one who loves me
Yet we are so afraid, but its this fear that tells me
That you care for me and I care for you
Because you don't want to ever hurt me neither I can ever hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment